All our products are available for delivery throughout New Zealand, and freight charges are calculated during the checkout process on our website.
Please note: For deliveries to the South Island, the price listed ($299.00) is an estimate only and we may need to alter this to make sure the shipping costs are covered.
If this applies to your delivery address, our team will contact you once you have placed your order.
For international orders please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Goods purchased via our website are dispatched within 7 working days – please get in touch if you need to make an urgent order and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Our basketball systems are shipped via Mainfreight, and the boxes will be strapped to a palette. Please make sure the delivery address that you provide is suitable for a Mainfreight truck to deliver to.
- Airtime 554 – 3 boxes (Pole, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 197 kg
- Airtime 660 – 3 boxes (Pole, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 223 kg
- Airtime 672 – 3 boxes (Pole, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 287 kg
- Airtime 872 – 4 boxes (Pole, Extension arms, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 340kg
- Airtime 684 – 4 boxes (Pole, Extension arms, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 252kg
- Airtime 885 – 4 boxes (Pole, Extension arms, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 306kg
- Wall Mount 60 – 3 boxes (Extension arms, Backboard & Rim): Total weight 121kg
Once your item/s have been dispatched, our team will email your tracking number so that you can keep an eye on the progress of your item/s.
CUSTOMER PICK UP
Once you have placed an order, please contact us to arrange a time that suits you to pick up your items.
Please note: For the In-ground basketball systems, you will need a trailer.
If the goods are delivered damaged, please make a note on the consignment docket, accept the delivery, and then notify Airtime Hoops immediately.
Damaged or goods of unacceptable quality must be returned within 7 days, in the original packaging, for a refund or replacement.”