This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser only.
The warranty covers these products to be ‘free from defects in material & workmanship which impair the use of the product’, from the date of purchase, for a period of 3 years.
Subject to proper installation in accordance with the installation instructions, normal basketball activities, and has been maintained in agreement with the instructions.
- Proof of purchase by the original retail purchaser is required for all warranty claims.
- Airtime Hoops Limited reserves the right to examine physical evidence or photographs of the product or component parts, claimed to be defective, and to recover said product, prior to authorizing a warranty claim.
- If deemed necessary for replacement or repair, the damaged product must be returned, it is the original retail purchaser’s responsibility to prepay all freight, insurance and delivery costs, insure the product or components are shipped in the original cartons or similar packaging affording an equal degree of protection. Airtime Hoops Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the return of this product or component parts.
This warranty is not transferable and does not cover the following;
- Deterioration, scratching or scuffing of the products which may occur during normal usage.
- Damage caused by shipping.
- Damage due to “Acts of God” such as, but not limited to, flooding, tornados, hail, lightening, windstorms or earthquakes.
- Damage due to “Environmental Factors” such as, but not limited to, ocean spray, chemicals or wind borne sand.
- Improper handling, unreasonable use, negligence, misuse, abuse or modification from its original state, accident, vandalism, or fire.
- Installation (If not installed by Airtime Hoops Limited).
- Paint, rusting, surface scratches, fading or cracks which do not affect the functionality of the product.
- Shipping charges for warranted or replacement items. This must be paid by the original retail purchaser in advance.
- Dealer service charges, labour charges, or travel expenses. All labour costs, travel expenses, and other charges involved in the installation, inspection, service, or replacement of the product, or replacement of component parts shall be the original retail purchaser’s responsibility.
For the original retail purchaser to submit a claim, write to;
Airtime Hoops Limited
14 Esther Place, Red Beach, Auckland 0932